Furnace Service / Furnace Maintenance
It's that time of year again!
When fall approaches, it's time to start thinking about the chilly fall nights and the upcoming winter months. Before the cold spell hits, make sure your furnace is working properly. Proper maintenance and service of your furnace will keep it in good working condition, ensuring the safety and well being of your loved ones.
Since 2008, Texas HVAC: AC & Heating has provided residents and businesses in the area superior furnace maintenance and service.
What's involved in furnace maintenance?
- Check vents to make sure there is no blockage
- Make sure thermostat is working
- Check the air filter
- Check for gas leaks, in the case of a gas furnace
What will Texas HVAC: AC & Heating do for your furnace service?
- Inspect all components of the furnace to make sure it's in good working condition
- Professionally clean the furnace
- Make any adjustments necessary
- Replace any faulty parts
- Replace air filter
- Complete safety check to make sure you're good for the entire winter season
Heating systems we service:
- Radiant heat
- Hot water heating
- Gas furnace
- Oil furnace
- Heat pumps
Call (682) 587-7979 for your furnace maintenance and service today.